Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Paddy-harvesting period

Its May!! Cepat betul sudah sampai bulan Mei.. If you're a Borneon you'll know what it means ;) but in case you're not, May is a ver popular month with us Borneons.. Why? Because its paddy harvesting period, the Kaamatan festival.  Kaamatan means 2 days of cuti for us.. Haha ;P Well I'm not going to talk about Kaamatan.. What I want to talk about is.. OHMAIGADDDDDD was I so kurus dulu T_T *cried buckets* 

I dont even remember taking these pictures!! Last week I decided to kurik balik my old photopages just to look back at what have I posted there I came about this pictures.  Time tu blum ada facebook and blogging is not that popular (i think).  After ada friendster I've stopped posting at the photopages.. Wanted to kurik dari friendster too but sadly mcm teda sudah friendster site.  Anyways, I was lucky I still remembers my password and username for this fotopages >_< Kurusnya aku dulu huhu.. Sekarang macam kena pump ba T_T.  Anyways, this picture was taken 10 years ago.. During Uni days for wings of borneo, a program organized by Sabahans & Sarawakians during harvest festival.  Pernah jugak la merasa pakai baju kadazan.. hehehe.. 




Bebeh jugak la ba kan I dulu - dulu (haha perasan). Maigadddd buli ka kurus gini balik ni? Ok now I feel so old and ugly T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment