Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Labuan

It works!! Remember my last post about my flu? Yeah, after I went home from the office that day I straight away diffused Thives+RC+Lavender, 3 drop each for straight 8 hours and wallah!! The next day no trace of flu at all.. Alhamdulillah 😄 Makes me love these eos even more I tell you 😉

Anyways we went to Labuan. If you know me you'll know I'm not keen on long distance drive. Give me the air or the sea anytime, wont get seasick or airsickness but jalan darat.. Ampunnnn I can almost guarantee you that I'll vomit at the very least once 😨 No.. Nothing works, not the ubat bought at the farmasi or tampal pusat works.. Even asam & minyak kapak makes it worse huhu.. We left home around 7 and arrived at the port at 930 am, 1 hour earlier than schedule despite having to stop for me to puke 😣 huhu.. Baru tau Digize eo can help with mabuk jalan tu kalau ndak buli try sblm jalan. I knew I should have bought my eos with me..

The ferry part was ok.. My son enjoyed it the most, its his first ferry ride 😄







Labuan was ok.. Dont really know what to do there.. Makannnnnnnn ja kerja kami wakakakaka.. and I think semua orang kena sugar rush sebab banyak makan coklat 😄 Tapi yang ndak berapa siok, the chocolate choices at the duty free are not as i expected.  Most of them are about to expire.. so didnt really beli banyak.. bulan depan mo puasa sdh bos.. mcmana mo kasi habis banyak2 in a few weeks haha.. The wedding we wanted to attend went well. Love the pelamin.. <3 br="">


That evening after the wedding kami semua pigi melawat rumah my biras / my inlaws besan.  Siok betul Hafiyy.. kawasan rumah is hugeeee.. memang siok la belari kesana kemari. They even have a private beach.. Last I came was time dorang kawin.. ada la 6 tahun yang lepas kalau ndak salah.  Loved the house then still loving it now..


Went back home the next day.. Journey back home was a disaster huhu.. Aircond kereta rosak.. So all the way from Menumbok to KK drive buka tingkap.. Wap panas dia subhanallah.. huhuhu.. Sampai KK speachless rasa.. Anyways, glad it was all over.. Alhamdulillah everyone in safe and sound.  Penat ni ja yang belum hilang - hilang huhuhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment