Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Essesntial Oils




Bought the Young Living Premium Starter Kit 2 months ago and I am over the moon loving it.   Sebelum ni dengar2 ja orang cerita.. I've always been curious about it tapi biasalah penyakit 5 huruf menguasai jadi malah mo tanya encik google >_< Anyways, I finally bought one so I started googling and asking around about the use of the oils.  Before I lupa, the set I bought included 1 diffuser (with 2 free oils) and 10 basic oils (plus 1 free!) so all together I have 13 oils for starter, well two of them are the same but yay jgk nonetheless teeheee.. 

Truth to be told, sebenarnya I dont have any particular reason for using this eos, i just want it for the bau bauan.. Mau kasi harum - harum bilik la kunun haha.. so when i got my set, i was clueless apa mo diffuse.  Masa dapat set ni anak baru baik demam, tapi masih selesema & hidung tersumbat.   Bila tanya - tanya yang lebih arif I decided to diffused peppermint + lemon + lavender that 1st night before sleep.  Suprisingly, we slept like a baby through the night and my son's breathing was good.. Teda pun benafas dari mulut blocked nose was cleared.  Hubbsy was impressed too... haha.. Every night dia suru pasang siap suru letak banyak2 lagi.. Amboii ingat murah ka tu eos >_<

So far for the 11 eos I get from the kit (11 la kan sebab 2 lagi tu sama ja) I've used
1. Lemon
2. Peppermint
3. Lavender
4. Pan Away
5. Purification
6. Stress Away
7. RC
8. Melalueca
9. Joy

Not bad la kan?? 80% sudah used hehe.. Other than the eos from the set I've since added 5 more eos #jangankecamsaya hahaha..  What have I added?
1. Digize
2. Spearmint
3. White Angelica
4. Citrus fresh
5. Cedarwood

Ohh and I've won another set of eveyday eos from lucky draw at the YL Expo..wohoo!!
Yeap I'm the fat one in the picture :P


I actually wanted to blog about what i use the oils for tapi nanti la.. I have things to do now.. Oh by the way, kalau ada yg mau beli the set, you can pm me *wink* I can help you buy hahaha.. Till then peeps..

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment