Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Ex-s and stalkers

There's this person, lets call her C
There's another person, I'll call him M
And this 3 other persons H, R, J & S


This is going to be a long entry.  There's 3 part of this story, so here goes..

Part 1
Long long ago, M was my boyfriend.  Things happen he moved and so we broke up.
it took me awhile to get over him and apparently so did he, so we both stayed single for a while.  Fast forward 2 years later, we met again, the "vibe" was there but again things happened and we both moved on with our lives.  Fast forward again years after that, we met again at a reunion after quite some time.  We've both moved on, I've got a boyfriend and he a girlfriend.  We chatted a bit, exchanged numbers and email address and got into each others lives again (strictly friends only obviously).  He'll text or I'll text.. and sometimes we emailed each other just to say hi, you know, the friends stuff.   One day I've got a phone call from a girl, H.  She introduced herself as M's girlfriend and told me to stay out of M's life.  I was like huhh?! We're just friends and I've got a boyfriend.  M apologized for his girlfriend's behaviour and after that we drifted apart again..

Part 2
It was the year of Friendster.  Everybody had an account and so did I.  One day, this random person requested to be my friendster friend so I accepted (I dont know why cause I rarely accepted request from people I dont personally know).  This person is C.  She engaged me in few chats but after a while friendster just fade away and along came Facebook.  Again C requested to be friends.  Seeing that we have a mutual friend, R and a 2 or 3 others I accepted again eventhough I dont know her personally.  Over the years, I got to know that she got a sister whom I saw/passed by everyday.  I dont know why but I always got this weird look from the sister.

Part 3
So recently my friend S told me that M is still unmarried and jokingly said that maybe he is still pinning over me.  Another friend told us that M is now the most (almost) eligeble bachalor in their neigbourhood. Stable, good looking and still looking :D . Then J told us that he saw M with C the other day.  J suspected they are going out. Thats the end of that.

I just found out that C is actually H!!!Its just that the name or rather the nickname has change.  So that is why your sister always gave me a weird look.  Why did it take so long for me to realize this?  She was totally stalking me! Why else would you seek your ex's ex and tried to be "friends" with her? I'm impressed :D hahahaha.. It's pretty weird but I'm still impressed! It has been 16 years! Why do you still have the need to stalk me? I know I'm fabulous :P (eventhough I'm 'curvier' than before) but 16 freakin years.. I'm flattered really that you still feel intimidated by me but pleaseee just move on.

And I thought my stalking techniques are impressive.. Hands down to you H/C

Funny.. Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment